Just 522 hours total time on this non-tubo 182T. Features full Nav II avionics with the KAP140 Autopilot with Altitude Pre-Select and the KMD550 MFD and King KLN94B IFR GPS. With more than 1,000 lbs Useful Load, this is the Ideal cross-country IFR platform that is one of the safest aircraft in the sky. You'll love this modern Skylane! Always hangared.
Airframe: 585 Hours Engine 1: 585 Hours Since New Engine 2: 60 Hours Since Crank AD Complied PROP: 60 HOURS SPOH
Avionics Cessna Skylane Nav II Avionics
• Bendix/King KMA 28 Audio Panel/Marker Beacon/4-Place Intercom
• Bendix/King KAP 140 Autopilot w/ Alt Hold and Pre-Select
• Bendix/King KLN 94 Color GPS
• MD 41-233 GPS-Nav Selector/Annunciator
• Bendix/King KX 155A Nav/Com #1
• Bendix/King KX 155A Nav/Com #2
• KMD 550 MFD
• WX 500 Stormscope on MFD
• Bendix/King KCS 55A HSI w/ Sync
• Bendix/King KT 76C Mode C Digital Transponder
• Avionics Cooling Fan
Features • Tannis Engine Heater
• Aircraft always hangared on 3,000' private turf airfield. Original wheels pants are included and are as new and were removed for grass operations.
• 2012 - Prop strike on grass, prop, fairings and wingtip replaced, 337 and proper documentation. No Damage to aircraft, gear or firewall.
Interior Overall Matterhorn White with Blue and Teal Accents
2001 Skylane scheme
Excellent Condition Exterior Slate Gray Leather
ACCEPTING NEW LISTINGS Call today to discuss your aircraft sales requirement!
SPECIFICATIONS AND/OR DESCRIPTIONS ARE PROVIDED AS INTRODUCTORY INFORMATION AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF SELLER OR ITS AGENTS. ACCORDINGLY INSPECTION AND VERIFICATION OF AIRCRAFT AND EQUIPMENT IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER AND/OR PURCHASERS AGENT. ANY PROPOSED TRANSACTION IS SUBJECT TO FINAL EXECUTION OF A SALES AGREEMENT ACCEPTABLE TO SELLER AND THEIR COUNSEL. AIRCRAFT SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE OR REMOVAL FROM THE MARKET.